- First Register as a “SIG Manager or Community Coordinator”.
- Create a New Community or Special-Interest Group.
SIGs & Community GROUP Members’ BENEFITS:
PDP MEMBER SCHOLARSHIPS – FREE Group Member Access to:
- Management Training for Coordinators;
- Project Implementation Training & Support;
- Resource, Procurement, Coordination Support;
COMPUTER TRAINING – Coordinators, Leaders & Group Members:
- Computer Literacy & Skills Training;
- Marketing, Graphics & Publishing Applications;
- Business Applications (Word, Excel, Internet);
- Web Design, Development & Maintenance;
COMMUNITY SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- Own Community Membership Website;
- Get Anywhere Access to On-Line & Computer Based Training (CBT) Programmes;
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT – Community and Group Coordinators & Leaders:
- Project Coordination & Management Training;
- Financial Planning and Record Keeping;
- Computerized Accounting Applications;
- Project Development & Documentation Support.
Other SIGs & Community Group Member Support
CDC work with community member groups and beneficiaries and provide support to develop, implement, manage and maintain their own medium to long-term development programmes and projects.
Community & Special-Interest Group (SIG) Support:
- Assistance to establish or operationalize existing and under-utilized community resources and assets:
- Coordination of Skills Training and other Functional Computer Facilities and Classes;
- Establishment of Business and Trade skills training programmes and facilities;
- Implementation Support for Youth Development Programmes, Events and Activities;
- Development and implementation support for Cultural, Sport & Business Projects;
Infrastructural, Social and Business Support:
- Youth mentoring, counselling and mediation support for sensitive family and domestic issues affecting vulnerable youths in these communities;
- Infrastructure maintenance and development support;
- Coordination and facilitation support for developing cross-community and multi-community projects and collaborative efforts and communications;
- Assistance with access to critical available and needed resources; Re-Training efforts and Skills Development Programmes for Community Group Members.
PDP Group Member Scholarships:
PDP Training Resources and Benefits are provided to community member groups and beneficiaries through the recommendations of Community or Special-Interest Group Administration or Coordinating Committees.
1. Your Group should have an Organized Group Structure – Develop & Define Special Interest Focus of Group: e.g., Cultural or Performance Group, Sports Team or Club, Training Programme Committee, etc.
2. Strong Interest in Establishing, Operating and Registering the Group as a Business Entity – CREATE A GROUP PROFILE WITH:
1. A description of an Existing or Past Group Programme, Activity or Project;
2. Identify Current or Existing Group Resources, Assets and Activities;
3. Outline a Proposed Project, Development Plan or Support Resource Needs.
3. Establish a Minimum >= 10 Unique & Dedicated Group Members to Register Group – Identify 4 – 5 Members with initial responsibility for coordinating and representing your community group or organization.
Plan the Work! – Develop the Plan! – Work the Plan! . . . we help you to
LEARN – Research, Determine and Access Needed Skills & Training Programmes! . . .
PREPARE – Prepare You to Lobby, Navigate & Negotiate Required Means for Operations! . . .
DO – Develop Needed Infrastructure & Business Network for Implementation!
REGISTER YOUR GROUP NOW!