& Business & Technology Skills Development (BTSD)
Training Programme Cycle – Stage I (4 mths) & Stage II (4 mths)
The Productivity Development Programme (PDP) strategically integrates business awareness and social skills development activities aimed at building confidence and productive attitudes, enhancing employment skills and business exposure through student projects that promote the analysis of current economic and market trends and business environments to create direct income earning opportunities.
Our Business & Technology Skills Development (BTSD) Programme Module focus primarily on business and work skills development, Computer Based Training (CBT) and learning assistance through special in-house and on-line training components that can be accessed by any community participant from their home or any other computer access point throughout Trinidad and Tobago.
The CDC Learning Resource Center (LRC) facilitate access to In-House Training Workshops for Specialized Tutor Programmes in collaboration and with the support of training partners and social services organizations who bring core skills training, support services and key resources to these communities.
BTSD include both Tutor Lead Practical Workshops and CBT Training Modules including:
- Computer Literacy Certification Programmes (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint);
- Hands-on Music Editing and Digital Mastering;
- Business Software Applications (Accounting, Business & Market Information Analysis Tools);
- Creative Art and Graphic Design (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CBTs, etc.);
- Print & Digital Media Production and Digitization Systems;
- Website Design, Development and Management;
- Information & Data Entry Management Systems.
Other Special PDP Targeted Workshops include: